For all updates, you may refer to the School Calendar.
Day 1 of School
Please note the following when you report to school on Thurs 2nd January 2020:
- Report to school in full school uniform and appropriate hairstyle.
- Bring PE attire and writing materials.
- Report to level 2 Multi-Purpose Hall by 7.20am.
- Do check your class allocation via
- Printed Class list pasted on the whiteboards at the foyer
- AsknLearn Portal
Outstanding Youth in Education Award (OYEA) 2020
The Outstanding Youth in Education Award gives national recognition to young teachers who are role models for the teaching profession. These educators motivate, challenge and inspire their students to realise their full potential. They personify deep passion for teaching, youthful idealism, energy and enthusiasm, and play a critical role in moulding the future of our nation.
Express your appreciation for an outstanding young educator - nominate him/her for the Outstanding Youth in Education Award (OYEA)!
Period of Nomination: 1 Oct 2019 to 7 Jan 2020
Nominate online at go.gov.sg/oyea2020
Or you can scan this QR code to access the link.
President's Award for Teachers 2020
The President's Award for Teachers (PAT) gives national recognition to the critical role teachers play in moulding the future of our nation. These teachers prepare students for life, as well as model commitment to continuous learning and enterprise. They inspire both their students and peers through their words and deeds.
Nominate an inspiring teacher for this prestigious award!
Period of Nomination: 1 Oct 2019 to 21 Jan 2020
Nominate online at go.gov.sg/pat2020
Release of GCE O-level Results
Release of GCE O-Level result will be on Monday, 13 Jan 2020 (2pm).
School candidates may obtain their results from their respective schools from 2.00 pm on 13 Jan 2020.
For complete information, guidelines and pathway options after the GCE O Results Release, please visit the MOE Press Release page here.
Students are to report to the school hall in full school attire (shirt/blouse) and with proper hairstyle.
Reminder: Students who do not comply with school rules will not be able to receive results until attire/hairstyle requirements are met.
Precautionary Measures in School
As part of the precautionary measures implemented across all schools in view of the 2019-nCoV situation, please note the following:
1. Bring your Oral Digital Thermometer to school every day with effect from 29 Jan. You will need to buy one from the school if you do not own one.
2. If you have travelled to China over the past 14 days but did not declare to the school or FT, please stay at home and inform your FT immediately. Your FT will advise you accordingly what you need to do.
3. If you do not feel well (having flu symptoms), please visit the doctor immediately.