Our heartiest congratulations to the class of 2017 for their excellent achievements in the 2017 GCE O Level Examinations. Together with the Sec 4 Normal Academic and 4 Normal Technical, the Sec 4 Express and Sec 5 have achieved sustained value-added results!
Outstanding results are seen in many subjects:
- Combined Humanities (93.6% Passes, 33.3% Distinctions);
- Geography (100% Passes, 66.7% Distinctions);
- Science (P/C) (100% Passes, 64.5% Distinctions);
- Science (C/B) (96.9% Passes, 46.9% Distinctions);
- Physics (100% Passes, 42.9% Distinctions)
- Chemistry (100% Passes, 26.7% Distinctions)
- Malay Language (100% Passes, 30% Distinctions)
- Chinese Language (94.4% Passes, 35.2% Distinctions)
- Biology (100% Passes)
- Food & Nutrition (100% Passes, 12.5% Distinctions):
- Additional Maths (91.7% Passes, 25% Distinctions);
- Science (P/C) (91.3%, 30.4% Distinctions);
- Combined Humanities (82.1% Passes, 12.8% Distinctions)
- Malay Language (100% Passes)
- Art (100% Passes); just to name a few.
These sets of results are a testament to (i) the dedication and hard work of our teachers who are committed to the school’s mission of Inspiring Learning, Inculcating Values and Impacting Lives and (ii) the R3IGHT values exhibited by our students in the pursuit of academic and character excellence during their years in Juying Secondary School.
We would also like to take this opportunity to thank our parents and our School Advisory Committee for their unwavering support and belief in the school in bringing out the best in our students to develop them to be a gracious community of lifelong learners with the strength of character!
Together we will succeed!